Join Wandke Consulting, a Disability Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE), for this training session as we empower you and your colleagues to become allies to the disability community by improving your inclusion initiative in being authentic leaders.
Become an Ally
Share across your social media platforms that you have taken our NDEAM Training and that your organization is an ally to the disability community.
Inclusion means going beyond accessibility. Drive innovation at your organization by empowering your disabled employees by inviting them to the table.
Welcome disabled employees into an accessible environment. Show the world you are a leader and disabled people that they matter to your organization.
- Learn about the purpose behind NDEAM.
- Learn about stakeholders in the Disability Rights Movement.
- Learn about the intersection of disability and employment.
- Understand Ableism, how it continues to exist in employment, and how to dismantle it.
- Learn how disabled people use disability as an asset.
- Understand how to be an ally and empower the disability community.
Q & A
Please come to this training session ready to ask questions about disability, employment related or not. Both Daman and Kyann are open books and view answering questions at every training session as a part of their job. They strive to provide a safe space to engage in conversation and would prefer you ask them questions in this setting over a random disabled person at the grocery store (as they probably just want to buy their groceries). Thanks!